TibetTours.Co, one informational website, is dedicated to providing everything you need to know about Tibet Tours and travel permits policy. It is growing to be one of the Tibet Travel Gateway. It is a window through which you can learn when and how to travel to Tibet, how many nights and days, where to stay, where to eat, how much money you need to prepare in general for your Tibet vacation. On this website, you may find the famous Tibet tours packages such as Tibet trekking, holy Tibet Mt. Kailash & Manasarovar tours,Tibet culture tours, family friendly travel, students budget travel together with practical information and travel tips on Tibet travel permits, air or train travel to Tibet, travel news, hotels, maps, and other pages you can learn about Tibet people, history, cultures, religion and Tibetan Traditional Festivals.
There are daily flights to the Tibet’s capital city-the “Sunshine city of Lhasa” from Chengdu, Xi’an, Beijing, Shanghai and Kathmandu, Nepal. With opening of Qinghai-Tibet Railway in 2006, the Tibet hotels, Tibet food and transports have been improved thus the travel to Tibet with the travels permits is easy.
Tibet Ctrip Travel Service is one professional Lhasa based Tibet travel agent and first hand tour handler. They always focus on their quality Tibet travel services for distinguished guests from abroad. Most importantly, their Tibet tour prices are affordable but not outrageous. Their Tibet travel advisors have strong market sence and decades of quotation experiences and have answered more than 10 thousand questions from overseas travelers to Tibet since 1999.
More reasons to choose them as your Tibet tour planner.
1) Over 13 years organizing Tibet Travels experiences with professional Tibet tours
2) More choices to combine different Tibet Travel Packages giving you the chance to design a private Tibet tour or budget join in group Tibet tour in YOUR WAY;
3) Friendly, attentive customer service responds quickly so your Tibet tour reservation is easy;
4) Maximize the value of your Tibet vacation tour without any hassles, hidden fees and shopping, so you get to next trip faster;
5) Friendly and responsible Eco-Tourism Tibet Tour Operator; 6) Local Tibetan service staff (qualified Tibetan tour guides, experienced drivers, mountain cooks)